Buy Fake George Brown College Transcript, Buy Canada Fake Transcript, George Brown College is a public, fully accredited college of applied arts and technology with three campuses in downtown Toronto (Ontario, Canada). Like many other colleges in Ontario, GBC was chartered in 1966 by the government of Ontario and opened the next year.
George Brown offers more than 160 full-time programs in art and design, business, community services, early childhood education, construction and engineering technologies, health sciences, hospitality and culinary arts, preparatory studies, as well as specialized programs and services for recent immigrants and international students.
The college offers diploma programs, advanced diploma programs as well as degree programs, two in conjunction with Toronto Metropolitan University. The college offers the following degrees:
Arts, Design & Information Technology
- Honours Bachelor of Brand Design
- Honours Bachelor of Digital Experience
- Honours Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Services)
- Honours Bachelor of Business Administration (Business Analytics)
Community Services & Early Childhood
- Honours Bachelor of Interpretation (American Sign Language)
- Early Childhood Education (consecutive diploma/degree)
- Honours Bachelor of Early Childhood Leadership
Construction & Engineering Technologies
- Honours Bachelor of Technology (Construction Management)
- Honours Bachelor of Behaviour Analysis
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Hospitality & Culinary Arts
- Honours Bachelor of Commerce (Culinary Management)
- Honours Bachelor of Food Studies
- Honours Bachelor of Business Administration (Hospitality)
Graduate and certificate programs, and pre-college and apprentice programs round out the college’s full-time offerings. As of 2022, there are 180 continuing education certificates/designations available.