1. Home
  2. /
  3. Samples
  4. /
  5. Buy American Degree
  6. /
  7. buy state of California...

Global Products

Information Forms Download

For other form, please contact our salesman

How to make a order

1.Fill in a form above

2.Pay 50% as deposit

3.Design electronic drafts

4.Confirm content information

5.Pay the balance

6.Production printing products

7.Packaging and send express

Express Ways

buy state of California Secretary of State Apostille.

buy state of California Secretary of State Apostille. 
The state of California Secretary of State Apostille.
buy fake degree, buy fake diploma, buy fake certificate, Do your documents require legalization for use in another country?  Documents sent to countries who are non-members of the Hague Apostille Convention will receive a Certification.  A Certification is only issued by the California Secretary of State for documents originating in California.
Example of a Certification issued by the California Secretary of State
Most International Documents will require Document Legalization prior to being accepted by the State Department in Washington D.C., Consulate or Embassy offices.
The California Secretary of State authenticates signatures only on documents issued in the State of California signed by a notary public or the following public officials and their deputies:
County Clerks, Registrar-Recorder
Court Administrators of the Superior Court
Executive Clerks of the Superior Court
Officers whose authority is not limited to any particular county
Executive Officers of the Superior Court
Judges of the Superior Court
Notaries Public
State Officials
The most common types of documents include (Note: Some documents require a certified copy):
Marriage Licenses, Divorce agreements, Divorce Decree
Birth Certificates, Marriage Certificates, Death Certificates
Single Status to Marry, No record of a Marriage, Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage
Criminal Record – Criminal Background Check, California Department of Justice (DOJ)
Local Police, Sherriff’s Department, etc…
Power of Attorney – General, Special, Finance, Real Estate etc.
Notarized copies of Passport, Affidavits, and other documents
Papers for Adoption purposes
Transcripts (High School, College, University, or any other issuing agency)
Diploma, Degree Certificates, Graduation Records
Permission to Travel, Consent by Parent(s) to travel with Minor Children
If your documents also require Certification by the State Department in Washington D.C, we can help!  Please call us