Global Products

Information Forms Download

For other form, please contact our salesman

How to make a order

1.Fill in a form above

2.Pay 50% as deposit

3.Design electronic drafts

4.Confirm content information

5.Pay the balance

6.Production printing products

7.Packaging and send express

Express Ways

How to get fake University of Melbourne Transcript Fast and Easy

Buy fake University of Melbourne Transcript
Buy fake University of Melbourne Transcript

Buy fake University of Melbourne Transcript from Australia, Buy Australia fake transcript, The Transcript of Records is a document you will need to present, as part of the application process at your future host university from abroad. If you will be part of an exchange program, you will also need another official transcript of records at the end of your study period, completed by the university where you attended courses.

The Transcript of Records (ToR) consists basically of a list of the course units taken, the exams you have passed and the credits gained.

In the Transcript, you can usually see:

the course unit code (basically the code the host university gives to a specific academic course)

the title of the courses you have attended at your host university

the duration of the course (if one semester or two)

the local grade (your exam mark, which is very important in order to get your ECTS credits)

the ECTS credits you have gained by passing the exam

In case your home university does not use the ECTS system, the transcript of records should include an explanation of the credit and grading systems used. If you’re submitting the ToR online, you can describe the grading scale used at the institution at the time of the study. The description should clarify which are the highest and lowest grades.

Depending on the rules set by each university, your academic records can be filled by yourself or the home and/or host university, usually the International Office. Normally, the ToR is being filled once you have passed all your exams included in the Learning Agreement, and, usually, the failed courses won’t be listed, just the ones you passed.

The University of Melbourne differs from other Australian universities in its course structure, as it offers nine generalized three-year degrees instead of more traditional specialized undergraduate degrees. These degrees are:

  • Bachelor of Arts
  • Bachelor of Agriculture
  • Bachelor of Biomedicine
  • Bachelor of Commerce
  • Bachelor of Design
  • Bachelor of Fine Arts
  • Bachelor of Music
  • Bachelor of Oral Health
  • Bachelor of Science

The Bachelor of Design was a new addition that began in 2017; this corresponded with the closure of the Bachelor of Environments (2008-2016), which was controversially axed in 2016 against the wishes of several participating Departments wishing to retain an environmental focus. The change from the former curriculum, which offered many single and joint degrees, was described by the university as the “Melbourne Model”, and was implemented under Vice-Chancellor Glyn Davis in 2008. The university also offers postgraduate courses (including professional-entry master’s degrees) that follow undergraduate courses with greater specialization.

As of 2007, Melbourne University aimed to offer 75% of graduate places as HECS (with the remaining 25% paying full fees).

A number of professional degrees are available only for graduate entry. These degrees are at a master’s level according to the Australian Qualification Framework but are named “masters” or “doctorate” following the practice in North America.

5/5 (1 Review)